Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions govern the use of the website rainbow.it (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) and the requests to ship small swatches of fabric (hereinafter referred to as “PKs”) placed through the Website.
- The user that sends Ratti a request to ship PKs through the Website unconditionally accepts these terms and conditions; should the user act on behalf of a company they work for or collaborate with, they represent and warrant that they have the authority required to bind the company to comply with these terms and conditions.
- The Website is the property of Ratti S.p.A. Società Benefit, with registered office in Via Madonna 30, 22070 Guanzate (province of Como) - Italy, share capital €11,115,000 fully paid up, tax ID, VAT, and Como Business Register no. 00808220131.
- The Website is only intended to serve as an online showcase for displaying the designs of Ratti S.p.A. Società Benefit's collections (hereinafter referred to as “Designs”); the “Ratti Select” section is exclusively reserved for users registered by invitation from Ratti staff.
- Through the Website, users can only make an approximate selection of the Designs they are potentially interested in and ask Ratti to ship certain PKs so as to directly assess the quality of the Designs and potentially order an industrial production run from Ratti.
- Upon submitting a request to ship PKs, the user shall receive an email with the details of the selected Designs and a link to these terms and conditions.
- The PKs shall be shipped free of charge and Ratti shall be responsible for shipping costs; therefore, the Website is not intended for directly finalising sales contracts online, nor does it bind Ratti to ship the selected PKs or enter into subsequent sales contracts with the user just because the latter requested to ship certain PKs.
- Upon receiving the PKs, the user of the Website may freely decide whether to order an industrial production run of one or more selected Designs, it being understood that these may be printed exclusively by Ratti S.p.A. Società Benefit as the sole holder of intellectual property rights over the Designs.
- The user of the Website hereby acknowledges and expressly agrees that:
- the Designs featured on the website are the exclusive copyright and intellectual/industrial property of Ratti; in addition, the Designs featured in the “Ratti Select” section of the Website are protected by specific copyright registration;
- the shipping of PKs and any subsequent industrial production run of the Designs ordered from Ratti shall not result in the transfer of said rights from Ratti to the user;
- the Designs may in any case be reproduced only by Ratti S.p.A. Società Benefit and any reproduction by the user or third parties without the prior written authorisation of Ratti represents a serious violation of such intellectual/industrial property rights;
- the PKs are shipped to the user of the Website for internal use only to allow them to consider whether to order an industrial production run of the Designs from Ratti, and any unauthorised disclosure to third parties shall represent a violation of Ratti's rights;
- the Designs selected by the user for the shipping of PKs or a potential subsequent industrial production run from Ratti are not automatically reserved exclusively for the user; therefore, lacking a written agreement concerning the exclusivity of one or multiple Designs, Ratti may propose said Designs also to third parties and reproduce them.
- The selected Designs may have been previously provided and/or sold, either directly or indirectly, to third parties.
- all other contents of the Website, such as registered and unregistered trademarks, texts and visual contents, are the copyright of Ratti S.p.A. Società Benefit unless expressly stated otherwise, with the company specifically crediting third parties.
- Without prejudice to the responsibilities under the law, considering that the PKs are free, Ratti declines any responsibility and does not provide any guarantees as to:
Contact information – for any information or complaint, the user may contact Ratti at the registered office in via Madonna, 30 – 22070 Guanzate (province of Como) – Italy or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.The legal relationships arising from the use of the Website are governed by Italian law, expressly excluding conflict-of-law rules, and the court of Como shall have exclusive jurisdiction over them.
- - the suitability of the PKs for their intended use;
- - any infringement of any rights of third parties allegedly caused by the PKs themselves or the Designs printed on the PKs shipped to the user;
- - any delays in the delivery of the PKs requested by the user.
Scroll To Top